HearthcastA World of Warcraft Podcast for the Casual Player
Our Cataclysm Poster
Rate Us On iTunesHearthcast iTunes Web
Hearthcast Direct iTunes
Hearthcast's On Twitter
Hearthcast's Realm Status
MFC MasteryClick Here To Learn How To Make Thousands Of Gold NIGHTLY!
Gold Secrets With WowLearn how to make gold like a boss!
Tauren Chef CookbookThe unofficial Tauren Chef Cookbook
World of Warcraft Related LinksOther WoW Podcasts
World of Warcraft BlogsHealkin
Big Red Kitty
WoW AwesomenessThe Training Dummies
Horde For Life
WoW Video Lair
Judged By Light
The Troll Hunter.com
Gnome N Dagger
The Troll Hunter
Kings And Peasants
A Podcast For Casual World of Warcraft Players
Hearthcast - It's about World of Warcraft. With your hosts, Rewt and Freckleface. We are casual players and talk about WoW, Real Life, and all points in between. Our show is filled with tips, tricks, and lots of tid-bits. All of which we hope you find useful as a player of the World of Warcraft.
Hearthcast is made possible by Riptide Software.
We are THE Podcast For Casual World of Warcraft Players.
Duration: 65:11 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Also in Episode #173 of Hearthcast:
All this, and more... As Rewt & Freckleface bring you another exciting episode of Hearthcast!
- Rewt finds himself in the wrong kind of dungeon
- Casual News - Another thing Rewt called - transparent server mergers!
- Jegger joins us again, challenging Rewt this time!
- We have a naughty confession...
Duration: 64:59 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Hearthcast Episode #172: Things in WoW That Leave Us SMHing
Also in Episode #172 of Hearthcast:
- We revisit the remote auction house, and find out how some of our listeners use it
- Rewt deals with a bit of a strange fail
- We find out some new information about Cross Realm Zoning
Duration: 59:18 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Also in Episode #171 of Hearthcast:
- We teach you how to automatically tweet your achievements and more
- We have news for all of you DeathKnight Alt-a-holics,
- Blizzard might have listened to one of our suggestions, and implemented it in 5.3...
- Freckeface gets thrown into the Hotseat for a round of Would You Wowthere?
Duration: 83:20 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Hearthcast - Episode 170 - What's In A Boss' Name?
Rewt and Freckleface Talk About How Bosses and Important Characters Are Named In The World Of Warcraft
Alsi in Episode 170 Of Hearthcast:
Hearthcast - it's about World of Warcraft
- Why it's rude NOT to name your Hunter Pet
- Dedguy stops by for an OpenRaid update, and shares some 5.3 information
- Blizzard talks about the decline in subscriptions
- Freckleface tells you what she's watching this summer.
Duration: 71:16 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Also in Episode #169 of Hearthcast:
- It's our last show! (For 5.2, that is!)
- We’re going to look at two addons I recently got to check out, Shadowed Unit Frames and Bartender4
- We weigh in on an idea about Taxing violent games
- And Freckleface puts herself in the hotseat, sort of...